As a mission we partner with St Mary’s of Michigan Center of Hope , and together, we are making a difference. With their help, we provide a real Family Life Health Clinic for the community with a real doctor. The purpose of the clinic is to meet the medical needs of the people. Services and referrals are free to those who need medical care and don’t have insurance or are underinsured. The clinic is housed in one of the many houses we purchased and renovated and is open on the second Saturday of every month. Over the last past five years we have averaged 12 -15 people using this service monthly. This program speaks volumes to the community and gives hope to the hopeless.
Our goal is to help people have a better life. The services we offer are as follows:
- Free physical examinations (performed by volunteer physicians and nurse practitioners)
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Free blood glucose screenings
- Registered nurse services
- Referrals for vision services
- Referrals for prescription assistance
- Referrals for lab services
- Referrals for specialty services
- Referrals for mental health services
- Referrals for substance abuse services
- Health education/counseling
- Referrals for family doctor services
Our goal is to be a mission that is making dreams come true for others by providing the people with something they are having problems getting on their own.
Clinic is housed at 217 South 7th Street ( blue house next to the park) in Saginaw, MI.
2nd Saturday of every month
*****Please bring photo ID, Social Security card, and any proof of income.
Helen Hodge, Clinic Director
For more information please call (989) 753-1151 and ask for Helen Hodge.